Sunday 2 September 2007

Evil Hangover

I'm suffering today - am not a very happy person and moving my body just feels wrong! I havent had a hangover like this in a very long time ! And I dont understand how i went from tipsy to so ill so quickly. Oh well it is done and today i'm suffering. I personally think it is a very very bad idea when club sell you bottles of booze instead of shots! It was still a good night out tho - minus having the boyfriend walk you out the club and home and to the bathroom and undress you and put you in your nightie and put you to bed. He is too good to me ! ok i'm going to go back to suffering and watching 'the riches' tv series.

1 comment:

The Divine Miss M said...

Your boyfriend is fantastic ... I had no one to make sure I got home ok this weekend and I really needed it!!! hehe
Glad to hear it was a good one :)
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin