Sunday 7 October 2007

Sunday evening

So its Sunday evening and it feels like it has been an incredibly long day even though i've done nothing. I was wake early this morning at around 8 am in serious pain. So am thinking the hangover on Friday and what I thought was a continuation of it on Saturday was actually something else underlying. So today was spent trying not to feel so shit.

Yesterday we went climbing as usual and it was great as always but also frustrating as I felt so shit and therefore unable to push my grade. I did however get loads of belay practice done including belaying tony as he continually tried to dyno for a grip and falling! (dyno = using weight to swing yourself upwards as you leap for a grip out of reach!) I did however push myself to make a move that I was struggling with but did land up with my first climbing injury - just a little graze but strangely enough and proud of it cause the move was definitely worth it ! I still have to return to the route and complete it - this is def a vendetta route for me!

My Injury:


Well here hoping I am better tmr - otherwise it is off to the doc !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin