Friday 29 October 2010

Dont know where to start

So yeah I have no idea where to start with writing on here again. Once you get out of the habit it is just so hard to get back into it. This is something that I see over and over again on the other blog that I read. Life just gets manic and this is what suffers.

To be honest I have been thinking about some things that I've wanted to put on here but then I get really paranoid about what I write. Would people take it well if they found it? I know that some friends etc read this and so therefore I do edit some things that I would love to say to the big out there but it is going to leave someone maybe not happy. And well I'm not really willing to take that risk. It would just bring drama into my life and I dont do drama anymore.

Also it seems that I have the attention span of a fish at the moment...esp since I wander off from this post already to go find something else to entertain me. I'm really struggling with boredom and lack of motivation at the moment and it is really getting to me!

Oops, there I go again. I wandered off to go find the layouts that I'm considering for our bedroom. It is chaos in there at the moment and it needs emergency change/help. So I found us a free wardrobe and that is hopefully going to be the push I need to get organised and moving with all the things that I want to do.

One last thing before I wander off not to come back to this post... The one thing that is really getting me excited at the moment is photography. I've been so inspired and encouraged by the new photographer/climber friend that this is the first time I think that I could start taking my love of photography seriously. He is happily imparting all his knowledge :) And so hope to see some good things on here soon hopefully.

Off to pick up that wardrobe now... wish me luck getting it into the flat though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin