Sunday 4 February 2007

Housewarming, how much Mom loves chocolate and what lanuguages are on an energy drink can...

Sunday, February 04, 2007

So last night was our housewarming (a few months overdue!) and it was a nice relaxing chill evening - just what was needed. We hung out in the back garden braai-ing and drinking and hopefully fun was had by all :) And thank heavens for all the great music that I now have on the computer thanks to Callum - it provided the perfect background for the social atmosphere.
Here are the two memorable mom moments of last night:
1) How much does my Mom love chocolate? enough to stick her fingers into hot fire to retrieve her barone that had fallen in.
2) While examining a R2 energy drink can and letting everyone know that the 2 languages on the can were london and german ...LOL ...LOL
Oh so we had had a bit to drink by then - but isnt that to be expected, I mean it is my mom and me :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin