Thursday 8 February 2007

frustration

Thursday, February 08, 2007
Current mood: sore
Category: Life
damn it has been one frustrating week. I can even really put words to the stuff going on in my head. I'm finding is difficult on what to trust when it comes to my gut instinct, or what is the reality of the situations. It all seems so unreal sometimes. You try so hard to be follow through with the feelings and emotions and the wants you have for the happiness and well being of others. but there always seem to be walls put up to impede you.You really want to do the best by people and sometimes it is even them that pushes you away. blah blah blah ...so much going on - cant type anymore cause i cant form the emotions going on at the mo.
I'll just say that i've been so grateful for Callum this week - he always know how to make me laugh and grin like and idiot for ages. Plus the great distraction of certain projects. Thanks for being in my life gorgeous :) And Mish thanks for the chats - always good to bounce things around with you :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin