Tuesday 18 March 2008

Home for Christmas

It is official...we finally found and bought tickets to go visit home for next Christmas :)

What a mission to actually find tickets that are at least a reasonable price for the high season. Most tickets are just horrendously priced and I seriously wonder how people can pay that much more for ticket in season compared to out of season! Mostly they are triple the damn price. Ok so enough whinging about the cost of the plane tickets... It is so great to have a set date that i'll be going back to visit. And the best part is that it is for 25 days in summer !! Glorious Cape Town summer :)

Family, friends, beaches, climbing and the beautiful mountain ! Cant wait.

5 comments:

KaB said...

Hurrah...welcome home for when you finally land!

Thanks for the heads up on ticket prices...haiwenna but that's silly, there ain't no chance I'm spending that amount of dosh on season tickets! Pooh...does season tickets include Feb/ Mar?!?

God, I love my mountain, not sure how I'm going to cope once I'm in London but hell...a photo like that sure makes the goosebumps rise!

MidniteGem said...

Thanks :)

You'll cope fine in Lonodn - I love this city just as much. They are too completely different places. I think i would have a very hard time deciding which one I would like to live in more. I would LOVE to be able to split my time between the 2 equally.

The ticket prices are just hectic for Christmas and new years. After that they drop hectically. And you will love the January flight sales !!!

Good luck on moving here btw

The Blonde Blogshell said...

YAY!! Aw, there is NO place like home! You must be so excited xxx

The Divine Miss M said...

I'd like to be able to spend Summer in Cape Town and then summer here. Perfect world.

London is pretty amazing.

Bambi said...

I am really soooooooo excited - when you phoned me I jumped up and down with joy - I am going to see my bunny pumpkin sooner than I thought. Mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin