Wednesday 19 March 2008

KoЯn



So i've been promising myself that I would get these posted sooner but you know how life goes and once I have a break from blogging I have to find a quiet moment to respark the routine.



I was downloading the pictures of my phone and the videos as well and found the few ones I had taken of the Korn concert - I apologise for the quality etc I was too busy jumping up and down in the mosh pit ...well on the side of it.





I have no idea why i'm so attracted to mosh pits - I think it is the energy and most of them are really happy places as well. It feels like everyone is part of it cause they are just loving the music and the vibe and energy so much that just jumping up and down isnt enough of an expression of joy. Plus i have to say that it is def easier to see the stage as a short person by being near the mosh pit. I had the most perfect view over the mosh pit as everyone makes a huge gap for the mosh pit and keeps the veiw clear.



*Jonathan Davis playing the bagpipes*


I just cant beleive that I've finally gotten to see the band that I've loved for so long and never thought that I would ever get to see live. This is def another reason why i'm loving living in London. (but I must say that it is typical that once I leave SA Korn go and make plans to play there. They are actually performing this easter weekend in SA)





So here are 2 of the short videos I took - again very short and bad quality and I just couldnt stand still with my favorite song playing ....






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin