Thursday 4 December 2008

Off to Madrid

Ok so - have no time to actually write anything since i have to be up in 5 hours to head to the airport...as C keeps reminding me from the bed!! So am off to Madrid tomorrow with the whole company for our christmas party - is going to be very cool (i hope, i'm always aprehensive about these things.

On the other front i'll hopefully be free of the 5 DAY migraine that i've been living through. Went to a cool new doctor this afternoon - have nice strong painkillers and medication toprotect my tummy so no more ulcers for me :) So all is looking good... plus soon i'll be heading on the ovely long holiday home.

ok i seriously have to go now before the bf kills me and so I wont be too grumpy when i have to get up and 04:30 am!! ARG

4 comments:

boldly benny said...

WOW! I hope you have a truly awesome time xx

Janine / Being Brazen said...

you are so lucky - have a wonderful time

Unknown said...

Oooh..Madrid, another place I want to see someday.

po said...

have a good time :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin