Monday 22 December 2008

Flying today !

So the day has finally arrived - we are flying back to SA today for a WHOLE month. I just cant wait to get back to the warm weather and away from the freezing weather here!

I was over the moon come friday when it was my last day of work - OMG was i happy to walk out that door for a month. It has been absolutly crazy until now where we are finally packed and waiting for the cad which will be here in 45 mins.

anyway this is just a little post to say happy christmas and new year to everyone if I dont blog before then. I will of course have my baby (laptop) with me as I could never leave it for a month - can you say addicted!

So cheers England..hello Cape town !! YAY

4 comments:

Smithers said...

enjoy cape town - I am flying tomorrow cant wait for a break but couldnt squeeze out a month from the capitalists i work for!!!

Sunny said...

Happy holidays to you , too!

po said...

Wah! Jealousy! Have an awesome time, am dying to hear stories of climbing adventures when you get back!

Singapore Short Stories said...

Happy Holidays!

I like UK and would hope to visit there one day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin