Friday 2 January 2009

Home again

So here I am in cape town, chilling at my cousins house which i'm house sitting with the patio doors open and the sun streaming in.

There is not much to say about the flights here other then the fact that while at Heathrow C realised that he had forgotten all his christmas presents to me (so i'm now presentless until the 18th Jan) and then in Doha while doing our crazy fast tranfer of flights I realised that I had forgotten my South African passport as I had travelled out on my Irish. Now I have a South African visa in my Irish Passport - crazy stuff. I am very lucky that I didnt get into trouble for that though.

I still cant beleive that i'm back here and that Christmas and New Years is over. I still cant believe that it is 2009!

So i hope that everyone had a great christmas and New years party. And will catch up some more soon :)

4 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Happy New year!

Hope your 2009 is fabulous.

MidniteGem said...

Thanks BB!! Happy New years to you too. Hope it was a good one. And that your 2009 is awesome.

Miss Caught Up said...

Happy 2009!!! :D Hope you've had a wonderful holiday, as well!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year, hope you're enjoying your break in SA x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin