Friday 16 January 2009

Back to London so soon...

So i'm on my way back to London. Am sitting in Doha airport very bored waiting for our connecting flight through to London. Luckily they have Wifi here so have the internets to surf which I havent had for what seems to be ages and is only about a week !!

I cant believe how the time in Cape town flew and that i'm already going back to work on monday - It doesnt feel like I've been away for a month. But the time off was great and being back in cape town for awhile was awesome. There were some amazing highlights that I'll just have to share. As well as some pictures me thinks. Which I'll get to once back home.

C and I have been looking at flats as we def feel like it is time to get ourselves a place on our own and one that is bigger. We have such a large number of criteria that it is going to be umm...interesting finding a new place. I'm thinking that we are just about to become some estate agents worst nightmare...hehehehe

Sorry this is a very disjointed post since I'm seriously lacking sleep. Very little was had on the over night flight we've just been on. I did get to watch lots of movies though. I love the whole screens in the back of the seats and the movies on demand thing. There is just so much choice that it is VERY difficult to decide on what to watch.

Ok I seriously think that I need to go try and have a nap on the very uncomfortable seats here otherwise i'm going to be SO buggered. May just go steal C's lap :)

2 comments:

Sunny said...

you seem to have fun in Cape Town

boldly benny said...

Hope you had an awesome time in CT and that the adjustment back to work isn't too bad!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin