Thursday 29 January 2009

So I’m def back in the London pace of life where the days just fly by and am trying to cram as much into the day and not get to distracted by things. But it is still good to be back even if it is freaking cold ! (and miserable weather today)

I cant believe that it is Wednesday already! The weekend was really good actually. On Saturday we headed back to the climbing gym (am so proud we got down there the first weekend back!) and introduced an old friend,haven't thought of a nick for her yet, to the climbing life. I knew she would love it and she did ! She was an absolute natural and we had her trying some really hard stuff.


It is really great being able to reconnect with and old friend without all the baggage of old. It is nice to have let go of old resentments. It is really refreshing!

Then on sat night we watched slumdog millionaire which was really great. I can understand now why it is winning all these awards. It is just nice and different with an interesting story. I also found it had a littl bit of everything in it, comedy, drama, reality, relationships, violence, etc. The characters were great as well and so well acted. It is gritty, shocking, funny, and ultimately happy. I love watching movie where I'm not sure where it is going and how it is going to end.

Sunday was a lazy day with us finally unpacking our bags from the holiday and general lazing about watching a whole load more series

We have now started some serious flat hunting which is just so frustrating. The veiwings we went to on monday were just such a waste of time. I was so unimpressed with the places that the agent had come up with when I had spent 20 minutes giving him a breif. We think he has been give the hard to sell places to try and prove himself.

So I've lined up a day of veiwings for sat to get out there and see as many as possible with different agents so that we may just find one that is close to what we want. It is going to be crazy and I just want this whole flat hunting process to be overs.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Good luck with the hunt!

MidniteGem said...

Thanks - I need it !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin