Wednesday 15 April 2009

Out of Range

So i've seriously been scarce at the moment. Mostly this is cause i'm out of range of any technology at the moment. I'm sitting in a little climber cafe in Llanberis in the middle of Snowdonia at present and this has been my only link with the internet since last week! I've been having a great tiem out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by mountains and hills and LOADS of sheep and their little newborn lambs! This is all thanks to some friends for organising a cottage out here for a bunch of us for the weekend and then C and I got to stay the rest of the week! how sweet!

I'm just loving the break away from the hecticness of London. I'm so amazed that i've become such an outdoors girl - when the hell did this happen??

I climbed Snowdon on Saturday and that was amazing ! I cant really beleive that I've climbed the highest mountain in england and Wales!! I've also managed to get some climing in amongest the time with friends on the weekend. Hopefull will get out and do some more tomorrow (please hold thumbs for no rain!)

well i have to run as C is standing over me waiting to go :)

Hope everyone had a great easter weekend!

3 comments:

boldly benny said...

Sounds divine - enjoy!!

Spear The Almighty said...

Well, let us be honest, it isn't really a mountain is it? It is more like rather large hill. Hehehe... Enjoy!

MidniteGem said...

@spear - LOL, yeah this isnt exactly the country known for high mountains. It was only 1048m high. But still...baby steps for me and a good start :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin