Tuesday 24 March 2009

New pottery

So this is my latest peice. It is a rather large and surprisingly deep salad bowl in which you can actually do some serious salad tossing. It was requested by C. It turns out that it is so big that it doesnt even fit into the kitchen sink...oops. So it kinda has to be washed in itself. And we have actually used it twice in the week since I brought it home.

Sadly I have had to miss pottery tonight since I am still at work fixing the Sales and marketing dept's powerpoint presentations! I swear they have no idea what they are doing on Powerpoint. And we swopped to powerpoint so that more people could work on the presentations. And they of course have no idea about what looks good and have no idea that a presentation should have continuity. Like having the same size and typeface for each heading on the pages. *sigh* I give up. So here I am sitting here rebuilding their presentations when all I should have to do is drop in some plans.

Ok that was my moan for the evening. I should get going now as we are looking after Mr & Mrs I's kitty cat for a week and she is currently at home with C ...he is the big scary monster to cats at the moment. She is mostly afraid of this big loud guy. Strange ...who could be scared of C...LOL. (the shaved head isnt scary is it?? HAHAH) (ok i've officially been at work WAY too long now! It is starting to have a strange effect on me)

3 comments:

po said...

Cool bowl!

It is weird all of my mom's cats hate men too.

I think it is something to do with the fact that men don't pander to the cat's every whim, whereas we girls let them rule.

Unknown said...

Nice bowl! As you say, you can actually toss a salad in there properly.

I hate it when people don't give a thought to presentation or continuity.

MidniteGem said...

@po - I mean it isnt like he hasnt lived with cats his whole life. but when here in the uk the cats find him too big and loud and scary. He can be pretty loud tho. He is def a dog person...they just talk the same language.

@Kitty - Thanks :) yes so true - it offends my designer sensibility!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin