Friday 8 May 2009

My In Tray

Its been a crazy week...filled with birthdays, ex's, Ikea,climbing, too much PS3 Civilisations gaming, too little sleep, and WAY too much work! At least the work part was only 4 days. Dont think I could have handled another day of this all. I was pretty much the ENTIRE design dept today! Not fun. Oh yeah and a presentation to the company this morning. ARG. I really do not look my best so early in the morning and when I havent woken up. NOt even the journey to work woke me up this morning.

Anyways...I get to go do some climbing outdoors tmr ...YAY. Even if it is horrid sandstone as i've been told. The bad part...The getting up early. I'm so going to meet random strangers to go climbing down south and i'm going to be like Shaun from Shaun of the dead...I'M NOT GOOD AT MORNINGS!

Well its time to get out of this work place (2 hours after i'm meant to leave and am the last one here) and go entertain the Ginger Ninja! YAY.

3 comments:

po said...

Hehe I am terrible at mornings too. I have climbed on the Southern Sandstone before, and yeah it is um, soft.

We might be going to Portland, if the BFG and the weather can make up their minds.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Love the in-tray picture

Anonymous said...

cute in-tray!

please do a post on Mallorca! I'd really appreciate it :) where the best shops are, what clubs are good, and anything else... :)

Thanks
C.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin