Friday 8 December 2006

Anticipation

Friday, December 08, 2006
Current mood: confused
Category: Blogging

I feel like i've been on a rollercoaster of emotions this week and i know it is only the beginning. The rollercoaster has many more twists and turns on the way.

On Monday it seemed that the hangover from obz fest kicked in and then was helped but ensuing emotions and thoughts of confusion. Sometimes i have no idea what my head or my heart wants, its just a jumble of emotions and feelings, good and bad.

Tuesday involved wanting to break my computer as it crashed at the most inopportune moment! I was pissed, angry, furious and about ready to kill something ...and then i get the most awesome phone call that just sets my mood right up in the clouds and causes me to have the most difficult time falling asleep with all the thoughts flying around my head.
Wednesday was a good but very tiring day which involved an art exhibition and drinks ...note to self : do not wear high heels to graduation exhibition ... landed up walking around bear foot clutching my heels in my hand. But wasnt really fazed as I was surrounded by much stranger, being the art student crowd (including someone in their 20's with grey hair - fake we presume - she also happened someone i knew from way back - freaky) And drinks were highly entertaining due to the musical entertainment of the one man band complete with table dancing to "she bangs" at Quay 4.

But mostly i've just been wrapped up in my own excitement, fear, nervousness, longing for the next week. I have been fluctuating from one extreme to another. Freaking out and fearfull to then being blissfully happy and excited...
Well all I can do is just live in ... Antici .... Pation....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin