Thursday 11 January 2007

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Thursday, January 11, 2007
Current mood: calm
Category: Life

Well i had a whole blog writtin the other day about Christmas and the first week of the new year - but as it seems that my browser wasnt too keen on me posting it, it was lost :(

So now here is probably a much shorter account of life at the moment.....
I just want to say that I had the most amazing last 3 weeks to 2006. was def a perfect end to the year. I have to thank the person that was mostly responsible for this great time....Thanks my amazing man :)

So christmas was a busy affair ...Christmas eve was taken up with present shopping and dinner with Callum's family (getting to meet the clan) Then sometime between Chritmas eve and Christmas day Callum and my gift giving, making for one very memorable night and i'm still in shock over my amazing present :) Thanks again :) Christmas morning was brunch with my family and then the afternoon was spent Simon hunting and spending time with his family. And Christmas night was spent recovering for all the lovely food that was now in the belly.
For boxing day Callum and I hosted a braai at the house i'm currently house sitting. It was a really nice day of chilling in the sun, swimming and braai-ing creating a nice recipe for contented dopeyness and relatively early to bed.

The rest of the week was taken up with trying to spead as much time as possible with Callum before he was leaving on the 31st.

But the 31st came too quickly for my liking and sadly it was time to say goodbye for now.
The it was New years - and with no idea what to do .... up went the call from Luke, Fee and Owen to get to the Vortex ! So off we went ...with Mark as well to join others at the Vortex. It was def the best idea for me. Much fan was had chilling in the afternoon starting on the alcohol and socilizing and setting up the tent (which i didnt get to sleep in ...thanks mark) There was much partying and dancing and running around and declarations of love for friends (which is usual went we get seriously inebriated) But after all this and the lack of sleep for the last 3 weeks caught up with me and i retired to the warmth of the car and the beautiful tunes of cafe del mar to sleep to thanks to my beautiful present. The next day was spent mostly just chilling out at the river or dancing in the shade of the dance floor as it was an insanly hot day. Mark and I then set off on a winding trip home through the Franshoek valley.

And now it is 2007 - my year - the year that i get to start my dreams - to make my way into the world and be happy...and it is off to a great start.

Well that is all for now - i have run out of energy and am off to watch the brilliant movie Mysterious Skin again :)

I hope that 2007 is a great year for everyone - one where we can start on the paths of our dreams and make great things happen.

Much Love all, Till next time - thanks for reading

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin