Tuesday 8 January 2008

Toilet Training

Ok, so when the rest of the female population are trying to train the men to put the toilet seat down the men in my household are having to train me to keep the toilet seat up !!! I find this distinctly strange and incongruous(i have absolutly no idea if that is spelt right but the spell check says so).
They have employed a few methods: Firstly there was the polite request that i leave it up. Then there was the merciless teasing about my inabilitly to remember to put it up. Then a little paper sign was taped to the toilet seat with a simple arrow and the word PLEASE. And now the latest and funniest to date is a LARGE paper sign on the toilet seat with a girl (me?) holding peanut butter in one hand and marmite in the other. And for those of you who dont me i absolutly HATE , DESPISE and AVOID peanut butter and marmite. This is much to the joy of my boyfriend and house mate. The boyfriend normally taunts me with them or tries to trick me into kissing him when he has some in his mouth. The housemate likes to sneak knives with peanut butter into the washing up just for the reaction (normally lots of shrieking and general hysterics that i never knew i had in me !)

So i decided to take some pics just to show the craziness in our house...

p.s. I feel that i need to mention that there is a reason that we keep the toilet seat up.... The female upstairs from us seems to overflow her bath often enough that it drips quite badly through the roof of our bathroom. Conviently if we have left the toilet seat up it just drips straight into the toilet bowl and there is no mess. IF the toilet seat is down then we land up with a very wet carpet which we can ill afford in the state that it is in already.

3 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Hahahaha!!!!!

I bet you that there is no leak and the boys just spill water if you leave it down as another way of training you ... They just want their toilet seat up so it is less effort to go pee pee.

Damn I love your boys ;)

DelBoy said...

LoL. My first visit (via Miss M's blog). Thanks for the morning smile.

MidniteGem said...

Welcome :) and Thanks for the comment - much appreciated !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin