Sunday 20 April 2008

I"m still Alive ...

So yeah its been awhile since i've posted. Sometimes life just runs away with me and then i get into this cycle of not posting and then its so much hard to start posting again. So i'm writing this inane stuff and see if that can get me back into the flow of writing.

So quite a bit has been going on in my life lately. I had my first climbing outside experience on the Isle of Portland in Dorset which was amazing but freaking cold !!! I did love it though! It was the easter weekend and 4 days of climbing was pretty exhausting so chilling out time was def needed after that.

But alas there was no rest for the wicked and the rest of the week was taken up with furniture supplier parties, birthday drinks, colleges farewells and trying to get sort for my birthday and our trip away to Mallorca the following week.

The other big thing that was going on in the week was me changing teams at work. I was playing the politics at work as best as I knew how and it has seemed to have paid off. I had to tread very gentley as I had to get Miss Unhinged to feel like it was her idea for me to move on and I had to not make it seem like I forcing Trini Party Boy to def leave even though his visa had run out. And not make new guy, hong kong guy, feel like he got the raw end of the deal by having to now work with Miss unhinged ! EXHAUSTING. Oh yeah and make my boss think it was the best idea and make the move around happen. So it all happened smoothly and I'm so happy with my new designer and her boyfriend the team leader !! We were all already good friends mostly from nights stumbling around london together including situations of being in the team leaders bed (totally innocent) and messing around in a sex shop (never an innocent place ;) !

So am going to post this now before it becomes even longer since i've written something...
More catch up stories to follow :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin