Tuesday 22 July 2008

Incredible lazy weekend...

I had the most insanely lazy weekend!! I honestly did nothing really productive AT all. Normally this does freak me out as I do like to know that at least i'm getting something done even if i'm relaxing. There was a plan to go climbing but that jsut never happened. And it didnt really help that my head was very unhappy all Saturday thanks the the craziness that is tequila on Firday night!!!

Friday night saw Miss M and Lopz and I meeting up with KaB before she fled the country...not because of anything illegal (that would be my ex your thinking of) She is just heading back home. Seriously do not feed me tequila !!! It does crazy wild things to me and I cannot be held accountable for my actions (other then the fact that alcohol is never an excuse for cheating on the one you love and I never have under the influence!) Drinking turning into lots of rauncy dancing and trying out "how low can you go" while still wearing 5 inch heels!! Apparently I did win at this and I think that my ab muscles can testify to that as they are STILL hurting like crazy !!!

This was all well and good and I dont care about embarressing myself in front of friends and strangers... But C then brought his new boss around to the bar...Oh dear... I so wonder what the hell he thinks about me now! I also just have to say I just love having a non-possesive and secure bf!! I can be me and wild and have however many guys purving over me and he will just smile and laugh and I go prancing up to him for more kisses :) Happy days!

I must say that thank heavens for the Macdonalds near by!! (we used to do the burger king but that was until it got closed down for health hazard reasons!!! AHHHH ) So after craming down 2 little cheese burgers (they are really little btw) my stomach wasnt feeling so queasy! C and I were then thinking so along the same lines and hailed and cab, settled in and got chauffered home...that is def the best option by far !! I think the long jounery via the bumpy bus would have just killed me !

I def think though that the 2 days of doing nothing really helped my energy levels and monday at work was so much more doable and I got SO much done AND was still energetic by the end of the day... C and I then headed off to the climbing wall and had an awesome climbing session. Just right to get us back into the flow again.

And now it has been a very boring Tuesday at work since Trendy was off in Amsterdam on work and I dont have much to do here. I would def rather have more to do then try and eeek out a little for the whole day !

3 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Dude. I had to catch the bus and then the train.

I hate you and your stupidly large paycheck :P

MidniteGem said...

I'm sorry !!! But seriously is was the paycheck that afforded it...there were 2 of us and we live a hella lot closer...so it only cost us £7.50 each. Now i seriously dont think that is too much to pay for the lovely ride home.

The Divine Miss M said...

No it isn't.

Mine would have been about £40!

Sometimes living South West sucks ass.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin