Thursday 23 October 2008

Survey hell continues

But now it is a furniture audit that is doing my head in. Seriously i've now had 2 weeks of surveys and drawings up of surveys! This is just getting too much now!


And to top it all off....I have to go survey another space tomorrow morning ! I mean really - WTF is going on! I hate surveys and i'm not the best at them since i'm kinda dislexic and stuff. There are always measurements that i get messed around.


Anyways have to get back to the planning the audited furniture into the new buildings...

Here is just how much furniture i had to measure and note and photograph and draw up:

4 comments:

boldly benny said...

Yowza that looks intense - I hope they reward you handsomely for all this hard work!

Unknown said...

Rather you than me!

MidniteGem said...

@bb - reward ...ummmm more hard work? That is pretty much it at the moment. I suppose I should be happy that I have a job and that it gives me money bonuses!

@kitty cat - oh shut up, you get to stay home and do as you please :P Apparently i'm the one that is supposed to earn a fortune so the bf can become a house husband! LOL

Miss Caught Up said...

That...looks...scary. That's a lot you had to draw!! Props to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin