Wednesday 12 November 2008

Laptop Pimping

Lookie what i've done to my laptop ...isnt it pretty like :)
And an update: My dad is doing much better. He isnt on so much morphine so much more coherent. The operation he had is called an axial bi-femoral bypass. They have used the artery on the right side of his chest and done a softgel graft into the right leg. Then they have gone across his stomach area with another graft into the left leg. Apparently you can feel the softgel thing under his skin. He is bruised everywhere and in alot of pain. but his heart beat is very good and even though his lungs have taken a hit he is doing good. He should be out of ICU tonight or tomorrow. He is still a tough guy at 76 that is for sure.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Laptop look gorgeous!
Shame, it must be hard for you with your dad going through this, I hope all is well for him and that he goes from strength to strength.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

That looks stunning - love the picture. Great idea.

Glad to hear your dad is doing better and will be out of ICU soon.

boldly benny said...

I love your laptop - it's so pretty.

I'm glad to hear your dad is doing well, he sounds like a real fighter!

MidniteGem said...

THanks guys for the support and thoughts!

Love my pimped laptop - the Ginjer Ninja housemate says that it is Girly but still ROCK! :)

po said...

you are a very creative lady.

Good news about your dad!

MidniteGem said...

@po - I def dont think i'm as creative as I want to be - I need to refind my creativity!

Thanks, am hoping to talk to him later if he is out of ICU finally

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin