Tuesday 7 July 2009

Portland

Here are some photos of the weekend away in portland. I loved getting away and spending time by the sea! Was loving running around with my camera and discovering new functions. These are just a few of the 243 photos I took :)

*Kisses at sunset*
*sunset at Blacknor*
*Loving the sea*

*C decending the most picturesque climb i've see so far*

*Fallen Slabs*

*jurrasic fossil!!*

*playing with the colour settings*

*crag in black and white* *C and Me*

*me on the only climb I did...got stuck and came down. Only 1 other chick got to the finish so I dont feel too pathetic. I'm the higher one on the crag...about to do a very pathetic mantle which landed me in a position that looked like I was praying to the rock - lol*

4 comments:

po said...

Glad you had a good time! I crashed over the weekend, I think my body shut down after all the climbing in Spain, I could not move!

How are your joints and stuff?

MidniteGem said...

I can imagine you must have been exhausted after Spain!

Joints are starting to feel better, but medication is really messing with me. Only managed 3/4 of a climb the whole weekend. The walk in at blacknor was enough - was pretty sore after that. But time in the sun and by the sea always does wonders. Have to go back and climb fallen slab tho! it is only about a 2! wish i had done it!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics! glad your joints are starting to feel better :)

MidniteGem said...

THanks Anon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin