Thursday 17 September 2009

Busy Busy Busy & blog ideas

Have been super busy of late and havent really been in the mood to blog for awhile now. Purely cause I've have no desire to really to stare at a computer screen after the long hours I've been putting in at work.

One of the things that i've been trying to do which has taken all my blogging energy is creating a blog for my company for internal use. It is all about our environmental policy and getting an environmental accreditation and all things eco. SO have been trying to creat something really great. They were going to outsource it to a webdesigner but I was like we should keep it in house especially since we need to update it regularly and we would if it is outsourced.

So was wondering if any of you regular bloggers out there have any pointers, or what things do you love about the blogs you read or run yourself. OR what are your favourite blogs at the moment??

1 comment:

po said...

Gosh I don't think I can be of any help since I mostly only read personal blogs. I always notice a blog with a good clean cut design. That is about it. Sorry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin