Tuesday 14 November 2006

Fear

Category: Life
Fear is yet another emotion that rules my life. Why is it that I let this emotion take over and taint my actions. Fear is supposed to be an instinctual reaction for survival. A gut reaction that tells us not to do something. But fear in life is more complex. There is the fear of rejection which i think is a huge contributing factor to many peoples actions. We dont let people into our lifes and hearts because we are afraid that they will at some stage turn around and reject us - this then leads to the fear of inadequacy. For not being good enough. This is an all pervading fear in every aspect of life. The fear that you are not good enough for in your job, for the guy in your life be that a crush or your actual bf/gf, not a good enough friend. As much as I try to step back and tell myself that i'm being a stupid insecure girl about everything - that i am ultimately i very confident easy going fun loving creative person those little doubt always creep back in ...maybe this is why i have a stomach ulcer (well most likely) But then am i just over thinking everything, am i too critical of myself. Here is the problem - i believe that you have to be critical - to questions things in your life and why you do certain things - why you react certain ways, to understand what makes you tick. I need to know that i'm trying to improve myself everyday and to make sure that i'm being all that i can be, to know that i'm with the right person, to know that i'm truely the independent all rounded person.

But the thing with all thins is that it means that I'm rules by my head...but truely as an Aries I'm not...i am rules by my heart, I go with my instinct, i try to live by my intuition and i also believe that that is the only way to live. So how does someone learn to trust the intuition and not to live in all the realms of fear that is ruling the world.

So tonight i only have one more thing to say ...i hope you are enjoying reading the random rambling thoughts from my head.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin