Monday 6 November 2006

Men are full of bullshit...

Monday, November 06, 2006
Current mood: cynical
I dont know why but every so often I am actually so amazed by the bullshit that men feed woman. I become more and more confused and bewildered that I feel that i'm becoming tainted and jaded for the good guys in my life. I'm becoming hard cause I dont know what to believe anymore. I've been feed so many lines and stories i dont know what is real and what is bullshit anymore!
I have become fasinated by the book, "he's just not that into you". I'm always trying to see if these principles fit into reality - and most times is does. But then i'll have situations that i just cant put such a simple answer to. It doesnt seem so black and white and if it is what is the reality.
Guys have egos and insecurities all at the same time - which makes for some seriously screwed up situations. You bruise their egos and then out come the insecurities and then they lash out and hurt you. Or you bolster up their ego's and then they dont feel so insecure they then think they can come and get that from you at any stage.
So far i'm thinking most males are screwed up, well at least the younger ones that still have all these games to play before they figure out how to just communicate the realities. And i'm not saying that females dont have their fair share of game playing and and general bullshit. But some of it comes from the messed up games that males play! well in my case at least.
So new rule for me ...i'll just stay away from younger immature insecure males from now on. Sorry if this offends any of you males out there - i'm just getting so tired of the complicated mess that males like to make in my life and right now i'm just going to try and lead a nice realitively uncomplicated life where there are no games being played and i'm happy with how thing seems to be heading for me right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin