Thursday 29 March 2007

Late night tired ...

So it looks like i'll test this site out a bit - see how i feel about it and then just might move all my random ramblings over to this site. Not too sure yet - still have to figure this as yet another site to my large array of sites.

My thoughts are that this would be a better place to post more of my thoughts and notes on my travels and posting pics (really love that you can post them straight from your phone - Really liked Ross's use of this) and am always inspired by my friend Mish's blog here. It feels more serious - and since i'm now a few days off 25 I think it is time to get a bit more serious.

Well it is definitely a rambling night as i've had very little sleep last night and have had a bit to drink tonight :)

So heres to the test - and hopefully to many more blogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin