Thursday 29 March 2007

Random bits and pieces

Well i'm been playing around with this and had sat and moved over everyone of my bloggings from myspace across and have been looking around for some good layouts for the look of this page...still no luck on that side. Am thinking i'm going to have to bug Callum to teach me some html to at least personalize the background. Otherwise will keep looking and see how happy I am at the end of the day with the site before putting it out there.

So as i was reading my blogs while moving them, I can across my blog re my boss...I would just like to state that yes he can be frustrating and yes I get angry and annoyed as we all do with people in our lives. But I need to just say that as angry as i was that day it was truely a rare occasion that i get like that and that he truely has been a great boss...doesnt pay so well. But he does really care for me and has helped me so much in the last year and we have a kinda friendship that has made the last year great. The stresses of the job do get in the way but that is how things go. There were way more good times then bad time and am also thankful that we didnt have issues with each other cause he does have quite the temper on him (2 sides just like the gemini that he is) but it has never been aimed at me ever. And he wrote me the most amazing reference letter today ! Will def go very well in my CV :)

Other then that I dont have much to say tonight, and it is def time for bed since I'll be going non stop till whos knows when !!!

Oh random sights and sounds for the day: Old man driving around in his car with a CB radio loudspeaker telling people to get off their cellphones while driving ....Very strange !!!

Night

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin