Wednesday 25 June 2008

Boring Frustrating days

My brain is goop again ...damn work :P

I had all these things i had planned that I was going to write etc. But now i'm just too annoyed and frstrated and have been dealing with too many annoying people today who wont do what I'm asking them to do - seriously how hard is it to just send me one file...or better yet just be able to tell me the answer to my simple question over the phone so that i can get my job done and draw the damn thing up. Plus i'm just too hacked off and all sorts today .... And now the flippin printer has lost my print job - arg!


So I had a weekend off and didnt do anything !! was great! didnt leave the house or do anything too serious. was wonderful. I made scones on Saturday - they were very yummy !!! if i say so myself. And watched House (the series) and a few movies along the way. Got myself addicted to Scrapblog and am loving it. Finally signed up for my valentines day gift of a membership with LoveFilm...and the first movie has arrived already - may have to watch it tonight as it is a cute happy soppy chick flick...sorry C !!!


So talking about C... This is another graphic I made on the weekend with scrapblog.
Can you tell I love this man? LOL

4 comments:

Miss Caught Up said...

Oh! I love those weekends where you stay in! I miss those... *sigh*

I must plan those weekends! :)

MidniteGem said...

It was so great! :) Think i might plan another one for this weekend before the madness that is going to be July is going to hit.

The Divine Miss M said...

What is there not to love about him? ;)

Lopz said...

Awwww.... :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin