Thursday 12 February 2009

Flat on the Horizon

So it looks like we have found a place that we really like and the landlord has accepted our offer of less for the rent which is great and now it is just for the paperwork. It is just so exciting getting a place that is just ours so I had to share.



It has just been horrid flat hunting. I really cant beleive what people are passing off for flats for exhorbitant amounts ! We have been so lucky with this place for it is a large one bed with brand new finishes and fittings which is a luxury in this market and time. Plus I reckon it is a steal. Our compromise is that we are going for a 1 bed instead of 2 bed flat and a flat with no outdoors area. But here is the other huge pro, it is a few mintues walk from our climbing gym! YAY



More details to come ...





And for now, heres a pic I took today in a random little non-conformist cemetary.

5 comments:

boldly benny said...

Sounds cool, hope you get it!

The Divine Miss M said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

Can I come round for dindin?

Funky photo :)

po said...

I love your priorities! My BF and I are the same, even though if we moved towns I would have less commute, but we would be further from the climbing gym and the peak district, so we would rather stay where we are!

MidniteGem said...

@benny - thanks! I'm impatient, i just want to know.

@Miss M - oh of course !! you'r def coming round for dinner (esp after climbing)

@Po - so true !! *sigh* I love the peak district !! so need to get up there more often!

Spear The Almighty said...

Rents should drop a little in the coming months. I hope. :)

Anyway, hope all goes well with this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin