Wednesday 18 February 2009

I got the Chair

So it is official I got the chair. I'm becoming quite the ebayer :) I must say that C was impressive with his prediction of the price! So it is mine for £51 beating the other bidder by a pound. How exciting. Now I just have to pick it up when we move and figure out how to reupholster it .... Oh yeah and lets not forget actually making a decision on the design of it.

We also got the contract for the flat today so it is all happening. Becoming more and more real everyday - Is SO exciting. Which reminds me that I have to go and start signing all the pages of the contract and to do that I have to tear C away from his endless google reader session. :) We are such sad IT geeks sometimes. I blame him!

6 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Cool - cant wait to see picture when you reupholster it

mylifescape said...

I need to be an ebayer too... i'm just scared i'm gonna buy crap! lol. post pics once you're done with the chair.. sounds like a fun project!

Sunny said...

Read the small print carefully! It's vital!

boldly benny said...

Woohoo on all accounts!

MidniteGem said...

@Brazen - will def get a pic up - just hope it turns out how i want.

@mylifescape - i'm so bad at making decisions on things that i doubt i've ever buy anything truely crap ...unless the chair turns out to be.

@sunny...trust me we did - it took ages! 9 pages later of legalize and my brain felt like it was totally confused and about to explode

@benny ....WOO HOO :)

Unknown said...

You are all growed up as my mom would say!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin