Tuesday 27 May 2008

ARG!!!!

I want to be back in Amsterdam enjoying the sun and the relaxing and the...lifestyle !!

Work has not been good to me today. I came back from holiday to both Trendy and Mr Nice/Hard (our team leader) being off on holiday in Snowdonia. This would be all well and good if i didnt just have Trendy's work to do but now I was roped into helping on MR NIce/Hard's urgent pitch work which involved me having to pull finishes together from no where with a very loose brief and no time to order more samples. ARG!! Its been insane. Now i'm just supposed to run with these without anyones approval to put them into the visuals for this huge client !! ARGG!! TOoo much responsibility!

So anyway finally got as much as I could get down ...was exhausting and my attention span was down at zero again! I just flippin hope he likes it all tmr as the pitch needs to be pulled together tmr and they fly off with it on Thursday first thing. I can jsut see myself helping tmr and it being another late night.

Now that that is done and it is now 18:00 I still have to get the work that Trendy needs finished done...so its a late one for me...So i shall get back to it!



1 comment:

Miss Caught Up said...

I feel your pain... I didn't want to come back to work after the holidays either.

I just wanted to stay in LA and lay out in the sun... ugh..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin