Thursday 1 May 2008

WEirdness for a Thursday afternoon


I've just come across the strangest concept/thing/exhibition, whatever you want to call it. I cant really say that I believe it as it seems impossible! There is a tunnel that is due to be complete this month that runs from London to New york...it was apparently built by some guys great grandfather and there is going to be an invention that you will be able to see through the tunnel from London to New York.


Links re this...




The exhibition websites: Artichoke , The Telectroscope
Finally a website with loads of links and more information gathered: The Telectroscope?
So the site in London is by london bridge station at a place called More London

6 comments:

Miss Caught Up said...

Hmmm.. this makes me want to fly to NY now..

MidniteGem said...

I know - i'm so intrigued! Am going to try get down and see if it is real...will try remember to post an update!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Good grief! How bizarre?

I'm skeptical though...but hey, if it works, HOW FABULOUS!! :-)

Miss Caught Up said...

Definitely keep us posted! :) Plus, this will help me decide whether to plan a trip to NY or not :)

Paul St George said...

Hello,
Where is PDX?

blog.telectroscope.org

Miss Caught Up said...

paul st george - portland, oregon USA

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin