Friday 30 May 2008

Becareful what you wish for...

So after me writing about loving getting to be creative and deal with finishes etc...I'm now so over it. I've been up to my eyeballs in finishes all week and now i've had enough !

I had the task of helping Mr Nice get 4 different schemes together for a pitch yesterday. This was extremely difficult as I had to work with what was in the library as there was no time to order anything. The carpets where the hardest and when Mr Nice and Trendy came back from holiday they were amazed that I had to pull together 4 schemes with 4 carpets each ...that is 16 carpets to source and match and organise. *Panic*

So after that I had a job that has partly become all mine which I had to get visuals done and of course finishes and furniture sorted out...This mean more playing around with finishes. And now i've just had enough. I have to pick 3 more fabrics and i'll be done and I just cant face it !!! ARG

Since I've been work until 8ish every night this week today has just been impossible. I have no desire to actually work (or choose those last few fabrics) so have been faffing around for large chunks of the day! OOPS... but i just have no more motivation.

Well it is friday to I get to head off home now and look forward to a hopefully not too hectic weekend :)

Have a good one everyone out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin