Wednesday 7 May 2008

Knots in my Tummy

OMG - but has Miss Unhinged made me into one seriously paranoid person! I've been working with my new senior designer, Funky non-stop designer, for a month now. So when she asked me to come have a coffee with her the nerves hit me hard. Now the history here is that after only working with me for 2 weeks Miss Unhinged took me to coffee and proceeded to rip me a new arsehole. Well not that bad but it did feel like it. She ripped into everything that was wrong with how I work and how I am etc. I am still pissed off about it today and of course that really was the beginning of the end of our working relationship and I've now gotten away from her shit.

So back to the point, I freaked out. I was convinced that a similar thing was going to happen! We have been slightly quiet at work of late so have felt that I'm doing the bare minimum at work and doing loads of my own stuff etc. I had myself convinced of the negative things that were going to come out of her mouth. And this negativity isnt really the usual me!

So come Friday we head out for coffee and all I can say is how stupid could i have been ! We are not talking about Miss unhinged here...this is Funky non-stop designer that I'm dealing with now and she is absolutely lovely !!! The first thing out of her mouth was that I was a breath of freash air to her! and that she loves my enthusiasm. I mean WOW I'm so not enthusiastic at the moment as I've mostly been dealing with the huge big brand project that we have on at the moment.

So all the stressing was for nothing - she is so happy with me and everything is going swimmingly ! ARG - PARANOIA

2 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Silly girl, you're wonderful at your job!

*big hug*

MidniteGem said...

awwww Thanks! I try, but we all have self doubt in different degrees

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin