Thursday 14 August 2008

#1 Grateful Diary - Week 1

My very first 101 things challenge/goal. My grateful dairy.... This has been a part of my life in the past and want to continue it for an added positive outlook to life.

08.08.08 - Am grateful for the inspiration to create the list
09.08.08 - Am grateful for the way C watches out for me more then i do for myself
10.08.08 - Am grateful for the interesting friends in my life and reconnecting with others
11.08.08 - Am grateful to be out of the office and site a quiet site - even if I did go loopy from all the surveying !
12.08.08 - Am grateful for the yummy dinner cooked by C - pasta, chicken, sundried tomatoe salad
13.08.08 - Am grateful for the ability to have time off to heal and for the laughter that C brings to my day !
14.08.08 - Am grateful that it isnt raining today

UPDATE
14.08.08 - ok so I spoke too soon and it is now a thunderstorm of rain! SO Today i'm grateful that i'm getting to go home early :)

2 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

14/08/08 - I am grateful for the fact that it didn't rain for half of the day.

Cause it is now pissing it down.

MidniteGem said...

GRR ARG !!!

And i'm not on my way out the office !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin