Sunday 3 August 2008

New Bicycle...

So i've done it - I gave into C and bought myself a bicycle for some recreational days on the weekend and transport to the climbing gym that is also a warm up.

So of course I didnt want to go the whole sporty bike route - I'm def not that kinda person. And you dont want to go the mountain bike route for the london streets. So after going to Holland in May i fell in love with the beautiful old school bikes and how they are just everywhere and everyone uses then for transport. I went in search for one in London and since they have just become so popular here it was a mission finding just the right one at the right price.

My other problem was finding a bike that would fit me since i'm only 5 foot and not taller! I reckon most bikes are made for people from 5ft5" and taller !!

Finally yesterday morning (saturday) I went to see one I had found on gumtree. It is beautiful and brand new out the box. I'm so happy with my find and snapped it up right away. We went for a little cycle around the area and then headed up to this gorgeous cafe which does all organic food. Luckily we only had to go down the road to get the bike (this is very luckily indeed and very rare)

So here are some pics of my beautiful baby....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin