Friday 8 August 2008

OMG the boredom !

So i have offically spent from 9am to 14:30 doing absolutly nothing !!! Our severs at work crashed and we were without access to our email, work files, internet etc !!!

It really is amazing how much we need the computers to do our work. After cleaning my desk off and doing my filing it was only 10:15 and I had nothing else to do !! So it has been a very boring day. All the stuff i needed to go do on site was postponed since my survey partner is the IT guy of the office so was busy all day. Even now that the servers are up and running I've now completed all the work i was waiting to do and now I'm stuck being bored again.

Oh well at least i've gotten a few admin things sorted...I've almost completed my 101 things in 1001 days list - but more on that soon. And made sure that we are not cutting it too fine with the 30 minute transfer of flights to get to Cpt in Dec, bought tickets to the events for this weekend. So now run out of personal stuff...WEird day !!

So happy it is Friday and am soon off to start what looks to be a great weekend.
Hope you all have a good one...
Laters

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin