Sunday 17 August 2008

#1 Grateful diary - Week 2

15.08.08 - Am grateful for the yummy yummy cocktails (favorite being a vanilla raspberry caprinina) and that I paced myself well so that I enjoyed the whole evening
16.08.08 - Am grateful that my afternoon nap was able to help my migraine (not always possible)
17.08.08 - I'm grateful for lazy sunday afternoons in the pub eating really good food ! Yummy roast on a sunday ! what more could you ask for!
18.08.08 - I'm grateful for a very caring bf and def grateful for cuddles ...oh and bristish comedy!
19.08.08 - I was grateful for my blog to vent today about yesterday
20.08.08 - I'm grateful that we have SUCH a happy client and a beautifully completed design
21.08.08 - hmmm...hard day to find something - but I was grateful for a small work load

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin