Saturday 16 February 2008

DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 08

YAY - *happy dance*

I have got us tickets for the Download music festival !! YAY. This will be my first music festival in the UK and an super excited. It is def all the music I like and C does too but not as much as me. But what an experience it is going to be !! 3 days of camping out with a seriously crazy crowd and rocking out to some bands with ever more crazy crowds !! I cant wait :)

So far the line up is:
Kiss
Judus Priest
Him
Offspring
Lost Profits
Disturbed
Incubus
Coheed and cambria
Alter Bridge
Motohead

and a few others that I dont know... but there are still so many more to be announced.

I'm also seriously impressed that I got tickets - I'm a huge fan of www.livenation.co.uk. I've gotten tickets before they have gone on sale to the general public as you get presales options if you sign up.

So far I've bought the following tickets:
KORN
Show tickets for a bday present
Jack Johnson tickets

And of course there are plans to take advantage of being in the UK to see all the bands that I would love to see. You just have to be on the ball as the big artists sell out seriously quickly. Foo fighters sold out their concert in June within the first 45 mins of sales as I tried to get ticket at 09:50 and they went on sale at 09:00.

Crazy stuff... Anyways so def have some exciting music experiences on the way this year :) YAY !! (i've already said that right ?!?! lol)

2 comments:

Elise said...

Whoa! Excitement or what!

I'm happy for you hun. Download Music Festival is supposed to be great this year. xx

Michele Horwitz said...

Wow, I am soooo jelous!
Wish I could be there with you, would be such fun, like rocking back in the day with the daisies ...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin