Monday 4 February 2008

Online Wall street journal

I found out this morning that i have a refferal link on the wall street journal site !! I still cant beleive is cause I seriously thought that very few people even looked at my blog. It is quite something to see that not only are people reading it that they are even putting up links to it ! This is a very proud moment for me. And may even encourage me to blog some more. I have a few post ready to go up as well as planning on putting up some more designer things that i've found along the way etc.

Well I do hope that the people out there that are reading my blog are enjoying it. And please feel free to leave any comments etc.

Thanks to all that read me stuff as it has given me a very good start to a monday morning :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin