Monday 11 February 2008

Postsecret

One of the most interesting sites that i've read as well as the whole concept which has lead to books and seminars etc is one of the most simple yet effective ideas. This is the postsecret site.
I love to visit the blog and scroll endlessly through the thoughts of other people. I came across this one and I related to it the most that day.

I think that this is why I love climbing so much - just the idea that I could fall and feel it without actually dying as such. When I tell people that i'm afraid of heights not because of the idea that I could fall but because of secretly wanting to fall I normally get very strange looks!

I think that anyone could find one little postcard on postsecret to relate to and it always makes you fell less alone in this world.

1 comment:

The Divine Miss M said...

No I get that. When I was just back home in CT I was driving the route home to Hout Bay via Camps Bay and all I could think was how easy it would be just to drive my car off the edge and I'd die.

It just seemed to easy.

For no apparent reason. Not that I was depressed or anything. It just seemed so easy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin