Tuesday 5 February 2008

Noisy Neighbour

Ok I swear I cannot for the life of me figure out what the lady upstairs does when she is at home!! She seems to strut up and down the apartment and stomping around like a freaking elephant. And then there are the days like tonight where it sounds like she is dragging furniture around and dropping it every 5 minutes!

There are moments that I think that the ceiling is going to come down it is shaking so much. And lately she has caused such violent vibrations with the movements that the glass in our windows down here is rattling in the window frames !!

Seriously this is just TOO much - SHUT THE FUCK UP ! I seriously think that this is way more annoying then loud music or othe usual noise from neighbours.

I've started having these moments when i try and dream up what she is actually doing. I'm thinking that she has serious OCD and has to rearrange the furniture for psychological reasons otherwise she cant leave the room. Another theory is that she is a serrial killer and murders people up there and then hacks them up and drags the body parts around. And that would also explain how she causes water to pour through our bathroom ceiling (see post re toilet seat) as she would need to clean up the mess with loads of water !!

OMG it is nearly midnight and she is vacuming !!! Fuck me this is ridiculous. And it just really sucks that I cant go up there and ask her what the hell she is doing cause it is seriously disturbing. I even have thoughts about making a sound recording of her thumping around to play back to her. But alas it shall not be.

Well am going to try and get to sleep if she will let me !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin